Experienced Inside Sales Representative with more than 5 years of Experience. An extensive background in administrative duties, sales, and customer service. Intellectually curious ready to learn new ways to improve. Looking forward to pursue a career in Administration Sector and be a part of progressive organization where I can get ample opportunities for career advancement.
* Click the button to send an offerSend offer
Inside Sales Representative
• Day to day update in CRM software.
• Proper Coordination with the OEM for Commercials, MAF and BOM finalization.
• Assume responsibility of submitting quotations, tenders, e-bidding etc.
• Handling Purchase Orders, Sales Orders and managing bills.
• Shoulder the responsibility of maintenance of up to date documentation, scheduling meetings, checking daily emails, responding appropriately and circulating the memo if necessary.
• Keep track of project and get completion letter after completion of project.
• Handling regular phone calls and Understanding customer needs and requirements.
• Efficiently ensured that customer's sales records and databases were accurate and up-to-date.
• Maintain relationship with all the local vendors for price negotiations, payment terms and device availability.
• Keep records of license renewals and prepare AMC Report and timely followup to the customer.
• Maintain perfect coordination with various department, supervise the subordinates and assigned work for them.
• Liaising with logistics department for timely delivery of goods and services.
• Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
• Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
• Payment collection as per terms and conditions for assigned accounts.
• Keep UpToDate with all accessories like CVs, partnership certificates, experience letters, envelopes etc.
• Coordinating with technical team for meeting with clients, implementation, setup/configuration.
• Generate report to the Senior supervisor.
• Working in team to accomplish the task and get desired outcome.
• Support Administration Department to perform clerical task.
• Perform other clerical task as required by the Organization.
Bachelor in Business Studies