Experienced System Manager with a demonstrated history of working in the security and investigations Monitoring and Evaluation. Skilled in Operations Management, Government, Team Building, Administration, and Management. Strong information technology professional with two academic degree Masters focused in International Cooperation Development and Sociology.
* Click the button to send an offerSend offer
Warden System Manager
• Direct Regional Warden System security management for 400 UN staff members;
• Perform logistical and administrative activities for the Radio Room and inform FSO about any defective equipment for immediate action;
• Keep updating IOM Staff Database and Warden System Database;
• Directly supervise 5 Radio Operators;
• Coordinate daily with APF and Civil Police to obtain security situation updates;
• Plan and organize emergency warden evacuation exercises for 400 staff;
• Lead instruction on VHF/HF communication for 50 UN staff members in Safe and Secure Approaches in Field Environments (SSAFE) Training;
• Initiate emergency response and management activities involving road traffic accidents, criminality, fires, threat calls and other incidents directed towards staff;
• Coordinate all training material, venue, role player, food and beverage logistics support for SSAFE and Nepal Red Cross First Aid Training;
• Conduct security briefings for new staff members;
• Update GPS location of staff residences using Google Earth application;
• Produce daily security reports/updates for nationwide distribution.
Masters in International Cooperation Development